Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Italian Food and Cravings!

When I was a kid, I never had the brains to experiment with food. And international cuisine meant- Chinese and that too Indian Chinese. I was never a fan of Indian Chinese except the soups(I still like hot n sour). But, when I tasted my first pasta and i remember where- Copper Chimney(ya :P), Worli (had a Sunday brunch)...fell for it immediately. The herbs, the sauces, the cheese...oooh just too good.

The best Italian, I dont think I have discovered any place which serves exclusive Italian. But...hold on, Little Italy, Malad does serve only Italian and exclusively Vegetarian so its a treat for the Veggies. They also serve Mexican which was good. I enjoyed tasting Enchiladas and some baked potatoes. Really tasty!

Now I am writing this because I am craving for some baked pasta and I am going to make some- either this weekend or this evening. Ill surely put up the Invention test on the blog. Watch this space for more..

Till then Cheers and eat healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment